School Updates & Resources
Click tabs and files below to read important updates & access resources for your family.
- AMP New Student Resource Page
- Canvas Log-in
- COVID-19 Decision Tree for Students and Staff
- How a Parent Can Create an Observer Account
- How Parents Can Pair Siblings to an Account
- Instructions – How to Log-in to Canvas
- Parent Orientation and Resource Course
- Student Expectations Agreement Addendum
- In-Person Classes: Back Up, Mask Up, Wash Up
In-person learning at the school building five days per week with added safety protocols and procedures.
At-home learning five days per week supported by teachers, technology, and curriculum specifically built for online learning.
A mix of Traditional and Online learning with in-person and at-home components.