Our students participate in one hour of Spanish instruction daily.
Technology is integrated meaningfully into classroom instruction to advance student achievement.
We offer our English Language Learners 5x more assistance than city schools.
All teachers meet the educator qualification requirements outlined in the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) and Ohio Revised Code: Bachelor’s degree, grade-level teaching license/certificate & ability to demonstrate subject area expertise.
Our students are meeting learning expectations for the school year, as recognized by the Ohio Department of Education’s most recent ratings.
Our school is accredited by Cognia™ for meeting the highest standards of education in ongoing, third-party review.
- Lorain Bilingual Academy in The Chronicle-Telegram
- Online & Hybrid Student Internet Reimbursement Policy
- A Day in the Life: Your Plan for Successful Online Learning
- 20-21 Reopening Information for Parents
- 20-21 Learning Options for Students
- Free School Meals
- Early Kindergarten Program
- Statement Regarding the Death of George Floyd
- Now Offering Grade 7 Beginning the 20-21 School Year!
- First & Only Bilingual School in Lorain