All teachers meet the educator qualification requirements outlined in the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) and Ohio Revised Code: Bachelor’s degree, grade-level teaching license/certificate & ability to demonstrate subject area expertise.
Our students are meeting learning expectations for the school year, as recognized by the Ohio Department of Education’s most recent ratings.
Our school is accredited by Cognia™ for meeting the highest standards of education in ongoing, third-party review.
- Welcome Letter – June 24, 2021
- Seamless Summer Option Program
- Lorain Bilingual Academy in The Chronicle-Telegram
- 20-21 Learning Options for Students
- Free School Meals
- Statement Regarding the Death of George Floyd
- First & Only Bilingual School in Lorain
- Daily Use of Technology
- Ideal Environment for English Language Learning
- All Teachers Properly Certified & Licensed